Change Existing/Expired Password
Students, Faculty and Staff must have an active network account in order to use this tool.
This tool will allow you to:
Your New Password MUST meet the following requirements:
- Change an existing password
- Change an expired password
New Student Account Information:
- Password must be at least 8 characters in length
- Must be different than your previous 3 passwords
- Password can not contain any part of your name
- Must have 3 of the 4 characteristics below:
- Lowercase character(s)
- Uppercase character(s)
- Numeric character(s)
- Special character(s), such as % $ #
- Username (usernames are the 1st letter of your first name and the 1st letter of your last name followed by your 6 digit WCU ID number, always dropping the leading 0). Example: BE123456@wcupa.edu.
- Enter your "Old Password" as WCU-MMDDYY. Be sure to capitalize the WCU and recognize that the MMDDYY is a representation of your date of birth. Example: January 1st 1984 = WCU-010184.
Please be patient, this may take a few moments to process.